Adventures in LA

Adventures in LA

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I'll Ask for the Sea

So quick update...

I heard back from the second place I interviewed at for an internship and they decided not to hire any interns. Chris sent my resume in to another Production Office (not sure of the name) so hopefully I hear from them Monday about an interview. This song and dance is getting old, but I am not the only one. There are still about 15 of us doing it.

Rebecca Ver Stratten McSparren is having a book study at her house on Thursday nights. We are taking a book by C.S. Lewis and discussing questions and topics from it. It was really good and I definitely plan on going back.

Today we made another hike up Runyon Canyon. I love the view of the entire city. It is a gorgeous place. We also went to the Arclight and saw Easy A. Cute movie. I liked it. Tomorrow heading to a Dodger's game! Woot! Love baseball.

I'll keep you all updated on the internship, but until I get one I am enjoying all I can of
Life from LA

No comments:

Post a Comment