Adventures in LA

Adventures in LA

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sophia Bush!

Well classes are starting to pick up. I am working as one of the Production Designers on a group project. I am excited! I am also taking an acting class! Its every Tuesday night from 8-11. It is definitely stepping outside my comfort zone, but I am excited for it. I need a 2 minute monologue from a movie though...any suggestions?
I heard back from the Odd Lot, the place where I interviewed for an internship, and they turned me down. Oh well, I am not too heartbroken about that. I had an interview at Sodium Entertainment today and loved the company! Its a Production Company that produces independent films. They are up in Burbank so its a bit of a drive but I don't mind. I will hear back in the next couple of day whether or not I got the internship. I will keep you posted!
This last weekend we went to Malibu Creek State Park. We hiked a mile and a half to the lake in the middle of the mountains and a couple of us went cliff jumping and rock climbing. It was a ton of fun!
On Monday I hiked up Runyon Canyon with several friends. It was an awesome hike and an amazing view of the city. Tonight a group of us went to Griffith Observatory.
Gorgeous view and we got to look at the moon through a 75 year old telescope. It was really clear and looked awesome! We then made a FroYo run to Yogurtland and just as we were about to leave who do we see...Sophia Bush! She was inside getting FroYo. So I can say I have had my first celebrity sighting. I am sure there will be more to come cause thats
Life from LA

No comments:

Post a Comment