Adventures in LA

Adventures in LA

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Windows with No Screens

So I am officially moved into my new home! It is a beautiful apartment. I will post some pictures once we finish decorating...for now the walls are bare. (We did buy a rug though!) My new roommates are great. I have really gotten along with them! There are no screens on the windows here. Bugs are not that big of a problem. A small one might come in but is gone fairly quickly. Its weird to not have the screens though. Parking is a disaster in this city though. It is impossible to find where to park. Three of my roommates and I drove down to Target. We parked in a parking garage, grabbed the cart, then took the elevator up right into the store. It was weird. Then after we put way too many items in the cart we checked out. Well i volunteered to buy the things we were splitting the cost on so that the girls could pay me back later. Well the total came to $192.97. I went to use my card, but since I am from out of town the card was declined. I did not have any checks on me and my Target credit card was in my other wallet. I had $52 dollars on me so the rest of the girls pulled their cash together and we got it. It was completely ridiculous, but welcome to my life. I have orientation the next 2 weeks. Its not solid orientation there are classes and interviews and homework, but I won't have a normal schedule for 2 weeks.
Well I have nothing more to share for now. It is late and I need some sleep. I am sure I will have many more adventures to share about
Life from LA

No comments:

Post a Comment